Darkened Bath Salt
Inhale the soothing sweet aroma and exhale for a deep relaxation. Amani's bath soaks enlightens and tone dull skin. Salt bath therapy provides psychological benefits and improves quality of sleep. Sea salt is a natural detoxifier, as the salt absorbs the toxins from the skin. Increases circulation and softens skin without a greasy feel all while reducing fluid retention. Epsom Salts help increase circulation and relaxation. This bath salt is scented with our Darkened fragrance oil is deep, sultry, and clean! Darkened is filled with rich notes of sandalwood, amber, cedar and hints of patchouli. The perfect scent for anyone. Darkened is the perfect unisex scent. This product contains 12 oz.
What's in Amani's Relaxing Bath Salt?
- Sea Salt
- Epsom Salt
- Vitamin E
- Darkened Fragrance
What are the benefits of using Amani's Relaxing Bath Salt?
- Bath salts can be used to relieve skin inflammation and skin irritation
- Bath salts can help with muscle aches by relaxing tense muscles
- Commonly used to relieve dry itchy skin
- Adds extra moisture to the skin
- Soaking your body or feet in a warm salt bath makes it easier to exfoliate dry skin
- Salt baths are used to remove harmful toxins and balance the body
- Highly recommended for relaxation, softer skin, and detoxing
How To Use: Run a warm or hot bath to your liking, pour in some bath salts " about 3 to 4 tablespoons" into the tub. Next, wait about 5 mins for salt to dissolve before getting into the tub. Turn the lights down low, light your favorite therapeutic candle, and listen to your favorite music, finally indulge for ultimate home spa experience!
Please feel free to consult with your doctor or physician before using our products. A skin test on your hand should be done before using. Read the ingredients carefully as some products may contain oils made from nuts, so if you have a nut allergy please do not use.
Disclaimer: The statements and products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.